Como já havia referido em entradas neste blog, acreditar que Obama vai mudar alguma coisa é por e simplesmente viver num mundo de faz de conta.
Hoje encontrei este interessante artigo que confirma as minhas mais pessimistas previsões, trata-se de um artigo onde é exposta a equipa que Obama escolheu.
Não existem surpresas, o grupinho descendente da Trilateral Comission, o Council on Foreign Relations está lá em grande, incluindo o criador do lobo mau actual dos EUA, a Al-Qaeda, o sr. Zbigniew Brzezinski.
Está pois tudo encaminhado para que se cumpra a agenda de 2008 delineada no encontro Bilderberg, à qual assistiu Obama e a sra Hillary Clinton e os portugueses António Costa do (PS) Presidente da CMLisboa e Rui Rio Presidente da CMPorto e ainda a principal figura portuguesa do grupo Bilderberg, o Presidente da Impresa, Francisco Balsemão.
A crise financeira está aí segundo os media, e se o dizem é porque é 😉 os mesmos media esquecem-se é de mencionar o plano final, o controlo financeiro global por parte desta elite de loucos com vista à criação de uma moeda mundial única.
Mais sobre o tema aqui.
More of Mr. Obama’s transition team:
- Anthony Lake (CFR) – Bill Clinton’s first national Security advisor;
- Zbigniew Brzezinski – (CFR) and Trilateral Commission – Brzezinski is widely seen as the man who created Al Qaeda, and was involved in the Carter Administration plan to give arms, funding and training to the Mujahideen in Afghanistan;
- Richard Clarke (CFR) – Former chief counter-terrorism adviser on the U.S. National Security Council under Bush;
- Robert W. Kagan (CFR) argues that interventionism is a bipartisan affair that should be undertaken with the approval of our democratic allies;
- Dennis B. Ross (CFR) and Trilateral Commission – Served as the director for policy planning in the State Department under President George H. W. Bush and special Middle East coordinator under President Bill Clinton;
- Lawrence J. Korb (CFR) – Director of National Security Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations.
- Bruce Reidel (CFR) – Former CIA analyst
- Stephen E. Flynn (CFR) – Has been attributed with the idea for Obama’s much vaunted “Civilian Security Force”. Flynn has written: “The United States should roughly replicate the Federal Reserve model by creating a Federal Security Reserve System (FSRS) with a national board of governors, 10 regional Homeland Security Districts, and 92 local branches called Metropolitan Anti-Terrorism Committees”;
- Madeline Albright (CFR) and Brookings – Currently serves on the Council on Foreign Relations Board of directors and was Former Secretary of State and US Ambassador to the United Nations under Clinton.
- Hillary Clinton – Secretary of State
Much has already been written about Hillary Clinton’s criminal past, her poor record on domestic civil liberties issues, and now she can export her “It takes a village to raise a child” message to the entire world. Clinton will continue the phony global war on terror indefinitely. “It is essential that we win this war against these borderless terrorists, but it is, I believe, critical that we once
again recommit ourselves to that American internationalism that I mentioned in the beginning,” Clinton told Richard Haass and the Council on Foreign Relations in 2003. Internationalism, of course, is inseparable from neoliberal globalism of the sort the CFR has pushed for decades.
- Timothy Geithner – Treasury secretary
Geithner is president of the New York Federal Reserve Bank, and was intimately involved in the multi-Trillion dollar transfers to International banksters. He was also a former Clinton administration Treasury official. He has worked for Kissinger Associates and has also held a senior position at the IMF. He is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
Powered by ScribeFire.
Filed under: Uncategorized |