A Linux Foundation, actuais empregadores do Linus Torvalds, o criador e ditador benevolente do kernel Linux, resolveram lançar um concurso sobre a melhor publicidade ao GNU/Linux, para que casos como os da professora nos EUA que proibiu os seus alunos de divulgarem e usarem FLOSS, deixem de existir.
Os vencedores terão uma viagem a Tóquio para participar na Linux Foundation Japan Linux Symposium in October 2009.
• Open to anyone over 18 (due to legal and travel restrictions)
• Winner receives airfare/hotel and conference registration for Linux Foundation Japan Symposium in October 2009.
• Contest winner to be decided by a panel of judges picked by the Linux Foundation
• Each video needs to be no longer than 60 seconds in length
• Each video cannot violate our terms of service. (Don’t violate others’ intellectual property rights, don’t post anything offensive, etc.)
• The contest opens Jan 26 and will close at midnight pacific on March 15, 2009. Winners will be showcased at the Linux Foundation Collaboration Summit.
• The prize: Airfare (from the airport closest to winner’s home to Narita, Japan) and accommodations (double occupancy) will be provided for three nights.
Powered by ScribeFire.